fredag 8 februari 2013

the big bad wolf

You found me in a time when I was lost. I could not bare to lose you. Let me be free and I will free you. In my mind where oceans meet so do we, intertwined you're inside of me and gone is my agony, I have tried but I can't deny the fact that I love you. I do, I love you but not the way you want me to, I love you from inside of me, outside of me but it's a love that needs me to remain free, for the minute I encage myself it too shall melt away and leave me wounded blaming you. So please don't leave me, let me grow with you and you, grow within me.

Each night I wish you next to me to feel your breath and I dream of the day when you will be here but I do not grief the days when you are not, grateful as I am to have come so close to inner harmony. With you I climb mountains and swim in lava and I never feel tired or hurt or burnt. With you I am and will always be, as long as you let me. Please forgive me my mortality, forgive when I leave the residence I share with you in heart, in mind. I will always come back and I am divided, into parts and to keep all parts together I must nourish them all with difference, not indifferent to what that may cause in you but incapable of any different ways of life, yet. We all change but change can not be forced, it must come naturally, gradually and I can't tell how far it is from me.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar