onsdag 30 januari 2013

#

I feel it's time to write some nonsense.
My social network is full of people who tried to kill themselves and shit
junkies, rich kids, lesbians and anti-fascistic communists
and they're all little pieces of me.
So we try to live together in peace and harmony
yet we're blinded by rivalry and only see our enemies
but all we have is this one planet to share
and sharing is daring.

Misconceptions lead us into misbeliefs and on and on it goes
nobody is ever happy and nothing is for real
I'm just gonna have my last fix and I'm done
if I'm not it'll do me.
I'll be dead and consumption will stop consuming me
all these adhesive ads will no longer fool me
TRY ME, BUY ME, USE ME, LOSE ME.

In a fucked up world where all of us are lonely,
where we hate what we are
and try to become what no one should ever be.
Liars, thieves, pimps and prostitutes.
Dictators using their dicks and not minds to control
but who's to blame, power is exciting
and what people do to gain power is no longer surprising.

There are some pretty places where love has stole,
too bad we can't find them in this giant black hole.
There's nothing here to be felt, nothing to behold.
I chose to end it all and said goodbye to life
but as I felt my soul walking away
I made it turn around and say hello
because it's too soon to die and there's nowhere else to go
I know that one day there will be a way out of this heartbreaking cold.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar