lördag 22 oktober 2011

"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire"

Last night I watched the Iranian film "Women without men". The film itself was good, although there were some parts of it that I considered... less meaningful, and somewhat "trying-too-hard-to-be-deep". But it is based on a book, so I guess I can't consider those complaints. It was, however, one of the most beautifully directed films I've seen. The scenes were almost perfect. Each second I thought "wow, that would make an amazing photograph". Despite the fact that I can not understand the language, I could hear the poetic bell of their speech. The surroundings, the music, everything was just beautiful. I recommend it.






PICS) Stills from some of the scenes in the film

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar