måndag 16 april 2012

Pommes et prunes

Last week I visited the museum Jeu de Paume (Concorde) to see their current exhibitions, now consisting of photography by Chinese architect, political activist and photographer Ai Weiwei, deceased French Berenice Abbot and installations by Jimmy Robert. I wasn't as impressed by the actual technical work of Ai Weiwei as I was by his creativity, ideas and willpower and his series of photos of famous places to which he points his middle finger were truly amusing. Abbot's old photos of 1920's NYC and footage of scientific experiments and facts were very interesting to see. Unfortunately the Jimmy Robert's installation did not catch my interest.

Right now, top priority on my "to visit" list of exhibitions is the of Tim Burton at La Cinémathèque Française.





PICS) Ai Weiwei in Beijing, Washington DC, Paris.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar