lördag 21 april 2012

Faces


I don't really know where I lost myself
so there's no point in going backwards
and trying to find a trace of the old me.
Instead
I have created a collection of faces
identities
personalities
new "me"s.

I like to call it "the masterpiece"
and
myself, "the megamind"
as in that cartoon movie,
with that evil guy who has a giant head
and who tries to take over a whole city.

One face for every occasion.
My collection is expanding,
right now I'm working on accessories,
like
feelings
and thoughts
and other things in that category,
called "indefinable".

It's rather popular, I must say.
So far I have only received compliments,
people don't bother
trying to figure you out
if you pretend like you're not at all complicated
and actually happy
and sociable
because they have no idea
that your imagining how to kill them
behind that charming smile
of whichever face you're wearing at that particular moment.
And then
how to kill yourself.

So tonight I'm wearing "exciting"
which is a mix between "interesting",
"outgoing" and "mysterious".
Unfortunately,
I had worse luck trying to create its accessories
such as the feelings,
all I accomplished was "apathetic"
but I like challenges
so it will be an interesting evening.

Wish me luck.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar