måndag 21 november 2011

Private

A world of hypocrites, we are raped by freedom of speech and censorship. Choices, conflicted by all the paths ahead of us we keep running backwards. SILENCE, SILENCE. Try to hear what the others say. Do this, do that. They don't care anyway.

GOD. Where are you? Are you hiding behind the clouds? Do you have a beard, do you wear sweatpants? What makes holy. Are you watching me, and everybody else, and writing our good and bad in journals, are you? It must be hard, being perfect and judging from the facts you behold without evidence.

Today I fed a homeless man, last night I lay in my own vomit. Am I going to heaven or hell? I tried calling you yesterday but there was no answer. When is your phone line open? Is there a waiting list? Who do I turn to with my questions? I mean, since you're busy.

God. I have a few demands of my own. If you shall ask me to live by your rules, why don't you compromise to meet my wishes as well? …I would like you to heal all illnesses. Save those babies who are born with AIDS, because that's what you have the power to do. What wrongs did they ever do?

Are there any warning signs? Would you let me know when I've crossed the line. You're supposed to be guidance, and love, and warmth, and support. Well I'm lost, and lonely, and cold, and weak. Save me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar