torsdag 10 november 2011

CARSPACE

I'm trapped in the desert. I'm free, aren't I free? Do I not have the choice to create my own destiny? I'm lost in this world of theories. Small steps, small steps… I can't run away from reality. Whatever reality is… Means, I don't know, I can't tell, I deprive it from it's rights. I keep distance, against it I fight, I fight, I fight.

All these attempts of entering my own dimension. What haven't I tried? And as time passes I keep losing track of it, my own time, I create and live by. Time, the greatest paradox in life. Always too fast, always too slow. Structure, rules… Man has always set limits for himself, by striving toward being limitless. The more we know the less we think by ourselves. THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE. And this is how it should be, and this and this and this. It never ends, demands and opinions coming from everywhere, shooting like rockets into space.

Where can I buy new brakes? To prevent my mind from crashing. Right now it's racing at the speed of light, without any pre-determined destination. I don't know where we're headed. I think there's something wrong with the engine. I can't call the mechanics, they'd charge me too much. I can't afford to take care of myself.

Ops, I drove myself insane.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar