torsdag 15 december 2011

Letter to my lost lover

Last night I dreamed of your face. I lay with my head in your knee, and you looked down upon me with your beautiful green eyes. Your curls fell over your face, that perfect face, and tickled my neck. We kissed, we laughed, we sang songs. We were happy.

Time passed in our utopian world, with flowers everywhere and nothing but love and rays of sun to warm our naked bodies. I cried because it was too amazing to be true. You looked at me with that serious expression on your face, gently streeking my tears away. I lay my head on your chest and fell asleep to the sound of your heart beating.

A slight shiver crawled down my spine and something had changed in an instant. All of a sudden there was a storm and it was doing us part. I screamed and screamed for you, you were lost. With no expression on your face, that perfect face, you turned around and walked away.

I awoke from my dream with a strange feeling dancing inside of me.
I thought of you. And I understood.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar