onsdag 1 juni 2011

"Just travelling"

What is a life that makes you feel dead? What is a heart worth without emotion. I forgot how it feels to feel. Where am I now, where will I be? I lost control of me, all I can hear is him who with passion speaks. There are dogs around me but I no longer feel fear. I went to a foreign land, to which I'd never been. Saw beauty in nature and people I'd never earlier seen. In a strange, silent way; they spoke to me. Gradually I learnt what it's really like to be free. However you put it, the truth is pure and everlasting. I really don't know what is happening. We sat quietly. Music spoke what we needed to say. Can my life just get out of my way? I need freedom, time, space. I need to find my own place... I long for love, true and free, but love is excessive I do believe.

Notes from my visit in India.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar