lördag 11 december 2010

In dreams of love (part one)

We sat under a tree in pouring rain. I could feel her breath on my skin. I could see it every few seconds, little clouds coming out of her, like she was heaven on earth. She cried in silence and I held her hand. Only to be there was a miracle to me. To console her, was a priviledge of which I felt unworthy. I was in battle against my racing heart. My eyes refused to obey me and look anywhere but at her perfect face. If her beauty had not been so astonishing, so overwhelming that every inch of my body was frozen, I could not have kept myself from touching every inch of hers.

"Do you love me?" she whispered gently and her words melted like snow during spring in my ears.

"Love is but not enough to express what I feel" I responded, whilst my brain eagerly searched through my vocabulary for words to describe my passion for her. It found none.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar