måndag 13 maj 2013

"We accept the love we think we deserve"

I know where you're sheltered now
and I stopped counting the days that are passing
while we don't exist.
Maybe one day
will be that day in june
when I will read the language you're written in
and you will untie the knots
catch me redhanded
tell me all the things you've always known.

We have never been together
you've been miles away from where I've been
and each time we got close
we closed our eyes
to what might take us by surprise
yet I do still feel your smell on my skin
and when I truly wish to, I forget
but you're there teasing my pride
and I will never give up searching all the places
where I think your true self might hide.

All thanks to everything we never were
and everything we always will be.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar