tisdag 11 januari 2011

Imaginary life




PICS) A little glimpse of my morning, 2011

All during the fall and the continuous winter, my immune defence has been reluctant and strong enough to keep me from catching a cold or a terrible cough. Up until now, that is. I've been lying in bed sick all day and will probably continue to do so. Watching films is pretty much all I will do and have done lately. I enjoy films that contain some sort of message, preferably one that explains human nature in some way. Films that have been based on true stories are also my cup of tea, whichever the stories are. The more traumatic or heroic, the better (like The Basketball Diaries or Into The Wild). As long as it's not some stupid clichée and has some depth and meaning to it, it's likely to be a good film. Out of the one's I've recently seen, Cemetary Junction was a real favourite. And now... I intend to stop boring you people with my nonsense. It's just that I'm slightly bored myself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar